Fasova 17 MW
FASOVA Solar Energy project development in Ukraine.
This lot includes 1 Ukrainian incorporated SPV along with corporate rights and complete package of documents for 3 land slots designed and registered specifically for solar power plant construction for total output of 17 MW.
Project benefits of implementation in Ukraine:
- “Green tariff” 11 cents per kW – one of the highest in Europe
- Tariff «Binding» to EUR
- SPS placement suited land availability
- Availability of infrastructure for SPS connection to power grid;
- Increase in energy prices;
- Political and state support.
The benefits of the implementation of the project in the selected location (Kyiv region):
- High insolation in comparison with the other regions of Ukraine
- Good grid connection possibilities
- Support of the local community