Solar Energy project development in Ukraine.
The lot includes Ukranian incorporated SPV along with corporate rights and complete package of documents for land slot designed and registered particulary for solar power plant construction for total output of 7 MW.
Project benefits of implementation in Ukraine
- “Green tariff” 15 cents per kW – one of the highest in Europe
- Tariff «Binding» to EUR
- SPS placement suited land availability
- Availability of infrastructure for SPS connection to power grid;
- Increase in energy prices;
- Political and state support.
The benefits of the implementation of the project in the selected location (Zakarpattia region)
- High insolation in comparison with the other regions of Ukraine
- Good grid connection possibilities
- Support of the local community
- Potential for energy independence from neighboring regions – Burshtyn TPP (Zakarpattia Oblast is connceted to the Burshtyn Energy Region, which is significantly aimed for export electricity production).